Sunday, January 2, 2011

15 weeks, 6 days



We went to our second prenatal on 12/30 and heard the heartbeat again-- 140 BPM. I got a referral for our first ultrasound, and I'll book that appointment for our 19th week (approximately the week of January 19). I also asked for, and received, a referral for prenatal massage due to the pain I've been experiencing. I finally looked at the referral sheet closely tonight-- my beloved, perfect, AMAZING midwife prescribed me 30 massages! And insurance covers them! Or at least some of them, I am going to call Regence tomorrow and find out how many are covered so I can start scheduling them.

I can't believe we're almost at 16 weeks already, I went maternity clothes hunting again today and was pretty disappointed by the selections at Old Navy (do they just think pregnant women on budgets deserve to be ugly?) and Target (I do not need a mustard-colored shirt with a tiny boob pocket, thanks). I picked up some yoga pants which fit comfortably and will be absolute saviors, because my three pairs of regular yoga pants have become too uncomfortable to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment